The United Nations has announced June 21 as the International Yoga Day (IYD), a day devoted to Yoga. The first IYD was observed by millions across the world on June 21, 2015.
June 21 is the longest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere. The Summer Solstice makes the transition to Dakshinayana, a time when there is a natural support available for people pursuing spiritual practices.
Yoga is an invaluable gift of India’s 5000 years old tradition. This day gives a great opportunity to people of all ages, social backgrounds, religions, and nationalities to experience true wellbeing. Use this opportunity to introduce the members of your family, friends, and people in the local circle to Yoga. Come with us, to take Yoga to the doorstep of everyone and free the world of misery.
We invite all of you to come to Yogadhara Wellness and celebrate the International Yoga Day with us. There are multiple classes for all experience levels including beginners. Bring along your friends, family to Yoga-Dhara to celebrate the day of Yoga with our well-experienced Yoga teachers.
Yoga helps you walk through life with joy & ease. Whether you’re seeking health, joy, peace, love or success in the world, Yoga is the solution, a tool with enormous benefits.
- Enhances the flexibility of your body & improves the bone health.
- Relaxes the entire body, thus lessens chronic pain, such as headaches, arthritis, lower back or neck pain, etc.
- Relieves from chronic ailments and promotes overall health.
- Enhances the immunity & keeps allergies and viruses away.
- Regulates blood pressure and reduces insomnia.
- Helps maintain a balanced metabolism and a healthy weight.
- Focuses on your body’s natural tendency toward health and increases its ability to heal itself.
- The deep relaxation gives a lasting sense of joy and peace.
- It relaxes your system from stress, anxiety, and tension.
- A relaxed mind deals with sensitive relationship matters in a better manner. Thus gives a boost to your relationships.
- Enhances vitality, focus, memory, and productivity, thus your self-esteem.
- A daily practice of Yoga creates mental clarity and calmness towards any situation in life.
- Deeply relaxes the mind, thus sharpens the concentration.
- A very effective tool in developing a more positive outlook on life.
- A few minutes practice a day helps you immensely, leaving you recharged during a hectic day.
- It nurtures a deeper sense of gratitude that leads to a feeling of fulfillment.
- The daily practice of Yoga leads to a greater sense of being connected to others and the world. It helps to discover one’s sense of purpose or meaning in life.
at Yogadhara Wellness, to enjoy the celebration of the International Yoga Day.